How to apply (Pharm-D)
Application for admission to the Pharm-D program shall be submitted to the Dean, Women Institute of Learning, Abbottabad by the applicant along with official transcript/ testimonials institutes also attended.
- Minimum qualification for admission in Pharm-D is;
- Sc. (pre-medical) or equivalent certificate in 1st division (660/1100 unadjusted marks) or GCE A-levels or B.Sc. with Chemistry, Botany, Zoology from any recognized institute.
- As the medium of instructions is English in the institute, the foreign candidates must submit English qualification certificate attested by their respective Embassy in Pakistan.
- All applications for admissions should be on the prescribed form annexed to the prospectus obtained from the college office, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope having stamps for Rs: 50/ or directly from the office of WIL on payment of Rs: 1000/.
- Applications must be complete with relevant copies of certificates and eight passport size photographs.
- The final selection will be made purely on merit basis by the selection board by observing all the necessary codal formalities as required under the rules for such process.
Detail of Entry Test
Women Institute of Learning conducts its own entry test and 40% of its own are added to the overall merit/ marks. The entry test will be from the entire course of F.Sc (Pre-Medical) in the subject of Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English.
The weightage formula to determine the final merit list will be as under
- Metric/ SSC or equivalent examinations 10%
- Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examinations 40%
- Entry Test 40%
- Interview 10%
Instruction for Admission Form
The candidates should attach the attested copies of the following documents with the admission form in Pharm-D.
- Four copies of Detail Marks Certificate of F.Sc or equivalent certificate.
- Four copies of Secondary School Certificate.
- Four copies of Domicile Certificate.
- Four copies of National Identity Card of the candidate.
- Two copies of National Identity Card of the father of applicant; if the father is not alive, two copies of National Identity Card of the guardian. For foreign/ overseas applicants, a photo copy of first two pages of their passport.
- Original Migration Certificate from a Board/ Institution from where the applicant has passed the last examination.
- Undertaking should be provided on judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50/- duly attested by first class magistrate/ political agent as per specimen given in the prospectors/ admission form
- Twenty recent colored photographs with (white background) of the applicant.