Application for admission to the Pharm-D programme will be made to the Principal Women Institute of Learning, Abbottabad. Application form should be submitted by the applicant along with official transcripts/ testimonials from the institutes last attended, test scores are not required.
Women Institute of Learning conducts its own entry test and 40% of its marks are added to the overall merit/ marks. The entry test will be from the entire course of F.Sc (Pre-Medical) in the subjects of Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English.
Entry test will be of MCQs type and will consist of
|Biology 30 questions
Physics 30 questions
|Chemistry 30 questions
English 10 questions
The weightage formula to determine the final merit list will be as under
- Metric/ SSC or equivalent examinations 10%
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examinations 40%
- Entry Test 40%
- Interview 10%
- Migration certificate (Original) from concerned Board for Peshawar University.
- National Identity Card/ Form-B (4-COPY)
- Photographs with white backgrounds 20.
- A / F.Sc. Part-I(1), Part-II (5), DMC (Photocopy)
- Domicile (Photocopy).
As per examination rules University of Peshawar, completion of 75% of the attendance is mandatory to appear in the examination. The students will be detained from the course in case of shortage of attendance and will only be allowed to appear after completion of the required percentage.