The school of Paramedics is a subsidiary of AIMS established in Rehmat Teaching Hospital, Manshera Road Abbottabad attached with Medical College Abbottabad for Clinical Teaching of the students. It is established to fulfill the following objectives.
- To input quality para-medical education fulfilling national needs conforming to international standards.
- To promote para-medical education in the perspective of modern advances in this field.
- To popularize the para-medical sciences as a obligatory adjacent to community health services.
- To meet the demands of para-medical staff by the National and International health care systems.
- To develop learning resources center to inculcate curiosity latest developments in para-medicines for newer discoveries in the health community.
- To set better standards of para-medical education and provide state of the art patient care.
Hence, Physical therapy covers basic parameters of healing sciences i.e. preventive, promotive, diagnostic, rehabilitative, and curative