In order to avoid spread of Corona virus, the following SOPs should be strictly adopted by the students (Day Scholars & Boarders)
1. Physical distancing of students/staff at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
2. Use of face covers/masks to be made mandatory.
3. Practice of frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds)
4. Respiratory etiquette to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
5. Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to the hostel/college administration.
6. Spitting is strictly prohibited.
7. Students will only be allowed access to the hostel one week prior to examination.
8. The students should strictly observe the seating arrangement as provided by library staff.
THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS SHOULD BE ADOPTED BY THE BOARDERS IN THE HOSTEL/DINNING HALL.
- Keeping a social distance of six feet. (No hugging, kissing, or shaking hands)
- Wash all parts of your hands for at least 20 seconds while using alcohol-based and 40 seconds with soap and water.
- Keep hand sanitizer in your room.
- Exchanging of objects such as books, note books etc should be restricted to maximum.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a bent elbow or tissue, and throw away the tissue in a closed dust bin.
- Hostel messing will be strictly adopted in the form of a group of 30 students at a time and the dining hall should be left with in 15 minutes.
- Seating order in the mess should be strictly followed as arranged by the hostel management and no one should be allowed to sit across the dining table
NOTE: Only those students will be allotted rooms who submitted an authentic test report of COVID-19. The students with positive result will not be allowed to enter the hostel or to attend the classes/wards/lab/opd etc.