Minimum qualification for admission in Doctor of Physiotherapy is
- Sc. (premedical) B.Sc. (Biological Sciences) 50 % percent marks from any recognized institute or A level or equivalent qualification.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized board equivalent to F.Sc. (equivalence certificate is essential). Only female students can apply for Doctor of Physiotherapy course (Morning classes).
- Maximum age limit 22 years.
- As the medium of instructions is English in the institute, the foreign candidates must submit English qualification certificate attested by their respective Embassy in Pakistan.
- All applications for admissions should be on the prescribed form annexed to the prospectus obtained from the college office or sending a bank draft or pay order of Rs. 500 in favor of Managing Director WIRS, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope having stamps for Rs: 50/ or directly from the office of WIRS on payment of Rs: 500/.
- Applications must be complete with relevant copies of certificates and eight passport size photographs.
- The final selection will be made purely on merit basis by the selection board by observing all the necessary formalities as required under the rules for such process.
Detail of Entry Test
The entry test will carry 100 marks (50% F.Sc., 40% Entry Test, 10% Matric) and will be a mixture of the basic technical knowledge of a candidate and non-technical part carrying equal marks.
The pass marks will be 50%. Clearance of the entrance exam is must for admission in Doctor of Physiotherapy.
The foreign candidates residing in Pakistan will also be required to appear in the entry test.
Biology 30 questions
Physics 30 questions
Chemistry 30 questions
English 10 questions
As per examination rules University of Peshawar, completion of 75% of the attendance is mandatory to appear in the examination. The students will be detained from the course in case of shortage of attendance and will only be allowed to appear after completion of the required percentage.