Application for admission to the DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) program shall be submitted to the Assistant Registrar (Students Affairs).
- Minimum qualification for admission in Doctor of Physical Therapy is;
- Sc. (pre-medical) or equivalent certificate in 1st division (660/1100), B.Sc. (Biological Sciences) 50 % percent marks from any recognized institute or A level or equivalent qualification.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized board equivalent to F.Sc. (equivalence certificate is essential). Only female students can apply for Doctor of Physiotherapy course (Morning classes).
- Maximum age limit 22 years.
- As the medium of instructions is English in the institute, the foreign candidates must submit English qualification certificate attested by their respective Embassy in Pakistan.
- All applications for admissions should be on the prescribed form annexed to the prospectus obtained from the college office or sending a bank draft or pay order of Rs. 1000 in favour of Managing Director WIRS, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope having stamps for Rs: 50/ or directly from the office of WIRS on payment of Rs: 1000/.
- Applications must be complete with relevant copies of certificates and eight passport size photographs.
- The final selection will be made purely on merit basis by the selection board by observing all the necessary codal formalities as required under the rules for such process.
Detail of Entry Test
Khyber Medical University (CAT) is mandatory.
- KMU CAT Weightage 40%
- WIRS Admission Policy 60%
Instruction for Admission Form
The candidates should attach the attested copies of the following documents with the admission form in Doctor of Physical Therapy.
- Four copies of KMU CAT Result.
- Four copies of Detail Marks Certificate of F.Sc or equivalent certificate.
- Four copies of Secondary School Certificate.
- Four copies of Domicile Certificate.
- Four copies of National Identity Card of the candidate.
- Two copies of National Identity Card of the father of applicant; if the father is not alive, two copies of National Identity Card of the guardian. For foreign/ overseas applicants, a photo copy of first two pages of their passport.
- Original Migration Certificate from a Board/ Institution from where the applicant has passed the last examination.
- Undertaking should be provided on judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50/- duly attested by first class magistrate/ political agent as per specimen given in the prospectors/ admission form