Application for admission to the Doctor of Physical Therapy programme will be made to the Principal Women Institute of Learning, Abbottabad. Application form should be submitted by the applicant along with official transcripts/ testimonials from the institutes last attended, test scores are not required.
Instruction for Admission Form
The candidates should attach the attested copies of the following documents with the admission form in Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Matriculation certificate
- Sc. Pre Medical or equivalent certificate issued by a recognized board (in case of Pakistani Students) or authority (in case of foreign students).
- Physiotherapy certificate with equivalence certificate issued by the recognized board (in case of diploma holder in Medical Technology or Physiotherapy)
- Domicile Certificate
- National Identity card / Father’s N.I.C.
- Character certificate from the head of the school/institute last attended.
- Eight attested colored passport size photographs.
- Original Migration Certificate
- Affidavit attested by 1st class Magistrate
Note: – At the time of admission the above documents are required to be produced in original.
Detail of Entry Test
The entry test will carry 100 marks (50% F.Sc., 40% Entry Test, 10% Matric) and will be a mixture of the basic technical knowledge of a candidate and non-technical part carrying equal marks.
The pass marks will be 50%. Clearance of the entrance exam is must for admission in Doctor of Physiotherapy.
The foreign candidates residing in Pakistan will also be required to appear in the entry test.
|Biology 30 questions
Physics 30 questions
|Chemistry 30 questions
English 10 questions
As per examination rules University of Peshawar, completion of 75% of the attendance is mandatory to appear in the examination. The students will be detained from the course in case of shortage of attendance and will only be allowed to appear after completion of the required percentage.
- Migration certificate (Original) from concerned Board for University.
- National Identity Card/ Form-B (4-COPY)
- Photographs with white backgrounds 10.
- A / F.Sc. Part-I(1), Part-II (5), DMC (Photocopy)
- Domicile (Photocopy)
- Affidavit form.